Email Signature Disclaimer
An email sent by an employee of Ferro-Clean, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality is not waived or lost. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received the email in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return email. You should also delete this email, and any copies, from your computer system network and destroy any hard copies produced.
Disclaimer: Brochures / Catalogues / Mailouts
Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd ACN 143 179 319 (“Ferro-Clean”) disclaims all liability for any statements or information that is erroneous or incomplete contained in any catalogue, price list, data sheet or any other communication relating to any product and/or service that Ferro-Clean sells, supplies, manufactures, provides or otherwise deals with. Although Ferro-Clean endeavours to provide useful information, the purchaser is responsible for independently satisfying itself as to the accuracy and appropriateness of information provided. Ferro-Clean does not guarantee that any goods and/or services will be fit for purpose or suitable for any particular application or use. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to independently determine the suitability of any products and/or services and to test and verify the same. In all cases the supply of goods and/or services is based on Ferro-Clean’s Terms and Conditions of Trade.
- The Ferro-Clean website (Site) is owned and operated by Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd ACN 143 179 319 (Ferro-Clean).
- These Terms are governed by laws of the State of Western Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) Ferro-Clean retains complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in its absolute sole discretion; and
(b) the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
- The Site and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Ferro-Clean or a third party. Ferro-Clean does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Site, its applications, interface or contents. You must not use any trademark displayed on the Site.
- Ferro-Clean does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site and excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions in the Site or the use of the Site (including any interference with or damage to your computer system). If any liability is not able to be excluded by law, Ferro-Clean limits its liability to the resupply of the relevant information or services.
- You release Ferro-Clean, its servants and agents to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of any material or information made available through the Site.
- You agree to indemnify and will keep Ferro-Clean indemnified against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or liability (whether direct or indirect) made against or suffered by Ferro-Clean in connection with your use of the Site, your breach of these Terms or your breach of any rights of third parties.
- The Site may contain links to external websites. Ferro-Clean does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor does Ferro-Clean warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
- You must only use the Site, and you may only display, copy, distribute download and print portions of the Site for your own personal use. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with the Site or its material.
- If Ferro-Clean collects your personal information, it does so subject to the Privacy Statement which can be found athttp://www.ferro-clean.com/privacy-policy/
Collecting and using personal information
Welcome to Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd websites. We appreciate your interest in us. When you visit and navigate our sites and when you communicate with us via our sites, we will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our sites will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected. (In some cases, and in all cases where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us either by sending us an e-mail or contacting us in person or by phone.) Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorized by you, (b) necessary to enable Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law. In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided.
By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number. From time to time, we may request personal information from you at our sites in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, add your feedback, or deliver a product or service.
We welcome your feedback, comments or questions about our websites and have provided a ‘contact us’ form for that purpose. We will share your comments and questions with the employees most capable of addressing your questions and concerns.
Please note that your e-mail, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to us. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to us that you consider confidential. If you wish, you may contact us instead via telephone at the numbers provided at various locations on our sites.
“cookies” and “tags”
You should also be aware that when you visit our websites, we collect certain information that does not identify you personally, but provides us with “usage data,” such as the number of visitors we receive or what pages are visited most often. This data helps us to analyse and improve the usefulness of the information we provide at these websites.
Like most commercial website owners, we may use what is known as “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is an element of data that a website can send to your browser when you link to that website. It is not a computer program and has no ability to read data residing on your computer or instruct it to perform any step or function. By assigning a unique data element to each visitor, the website is able to recognize repeat users, track usage patterns and better serve you when you return to that site. The cookie does not extract other personal information about you, such as your name or address.
Linking to other sites
From time to time, Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd websites may provide links to other websites, not owned or controlled by Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd, that we think might be useful or of interest to you. We cannot, however, be responsible for the privacy practices used by other website owners or the content or accuracy of those other websites. Links to various non-Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd websites do not constitute or imply endorsement by Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd of these websites, any products or services described on these sites, or of any other material contained in them.
Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd has adopted and adheres to stringent security standards designed to protect non-public personal information at Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd.com against accidental or unauthorized access or disclosure. Among the safeguards that Ferro-Clean Pty Ltd has developed for this site are administrative, physical and technical barriers that together form a protective firewall around the information stored at this site. We periodically subject our site to simulated intrusion tests.
Changes to this statement
Version 3.0 (November 2015)